As we respond to COVID-19, the health and safety of our customers and employees remain our top priority. We promise to stay open to serving your heating and cooling needs.
During this time of peril, we want to share how we address the current situation. We have been proactively implementing a number of measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and safely get through this peril.
WE ARE STILL OPEN TO SERVE YOU!
For our customers, our heating & cooling and electrical services are still operational despite the situation. Our crew will remain active in responding to your service calls while strictly and carefully following safety guidelines updated by the local and national health authorities.
- Frequent sanitizing of all hard surfaces including our service vans
- Immediate home quarantine for employees showing any symptoms of sickness
- Increased cleaning frequency of our facilities
- Covering a sneeze or cough
- Heavily increased use of personal protective equipment (PPE) and hand sanitizers
- Staggered schedules to minimize employee interaction
At Hightower Service, Inc., we are committed to your health and safety! We are fully prepared to continue serving your heating and cooling needs as we navigate through these trying times. We will keep on monitoring the situation and act quickly on the advice of our health authorities.
Thank you for your patience and your support!
Stay safe, Hightower community! We will get through this together!